Privacy and cookies policy
• What data do we collect?
• How do we collect your data?
• How will we use your data?
• How do we store your data?
• What are your data protection rights?
• What are cookies?
• What types of cookies do we use?
Privacy policies of other websites
• How to contact us
• How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
BFM collects the following data:
• Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, etc.)
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide BFM with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
• Register online or place an order for any of our products or services.
• Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or
• Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
How will we use your data?
BFM collects your data so that we can:
• Process and deliver your order and manage your account.
• Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like.
If you agree, BFM will share your data with our partner company so that it may offer you its products and services.
– BFM’s partner company is Fontana Hygiene Limited
How do we store your data?
BFM securely stores your data at our Head Office, 42 Upper Grosvenor Street, London, W1K 2NH.
The files with any data of you are store in a secure lockable filing cabinet.
BFM will keep data for as long as the contract is required. Once this time period has expired, we will delete your data by shredding all hard copies of any data we may have.
BFM would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like, as well as those of our partner company:
– Fontana Hygiene Limited
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop BFM from contacting you for marketing purposes or giving your data to other members of the BFM Group.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please email email@example.com.
What are your data protection rights?
BFM would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
• The right to access – You have the right to request BFM for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
• The right to rectification – You have the right to request that BFM correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request BFM to complete information you believe is incomplete
• The right to erasure – You have the right to request that BFM erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
• The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that BFM restrict the
processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
• The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to BFM’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
• The right to data portability – You have the right to request that BFM transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email:
Call us at: 02072406060
Or write to us: Bayleaf Facilities Management, 42 Upper Grosvenor Street, London, W1K 2NH.
What are cookies?
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behaviour information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
• Keeping you signed in
• Understanding how you use our website.
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
• Functionality – BFM uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and
remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
• Advertising – BFM uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. BFM sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, however, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Call us: 02072406060
Or write to us at: 42 Upper Grosvenor Street, London, W1K 1NH
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that BFM has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office.
Telephone: 0303 123 1113