Bayleaf insists that all recruitment will be carried out in a way consistent with legislation and good employment practice.
We reinforce this commitment by:
- Ensuring all appointments are made on the basis of merit and the most suitable person for the position being selected;
- Appointments will be free from all forms of illegal discrimination and bias and conform with our commitment to Equal Opportunities;
- Recruitment practices will be transparent and open to scrutiny, whilst at the same time preserving the privacy of the individuals involved;
- Promoting internal succession, ensuring all vacancies are advertised internally and in some instances concurrently with external advertisements;
- This policy and all associated procedures will be consistently applied across the company in an open and fair manner.
Managers are responsible for implementing the policy and monitoring its effectiveness in everyday activities.
“Bayleaf employs people who have the determination and drive to achieve spectacular success. Our policy is to attract and appoint high calibre staff who closely fit our current and future work needs, who support our values and culture and who are able to make an active commitment and contribution to our continued success.”
This policy statement may be amended from time to time to reflect the changes in law and best practice. It is non-contractual.